Joe Swinehart earned his M.Ed in Educational Policy and Management from the University of Oregon in 1999. After 15 years of teaching in Oregon, he taught for six years in American international schools in Jordan and Nicaragua, and now has returned to Eugene. Joe’s focus is on providing meaningful mathematics instruction and assessment to all learners.
- Education and Licensure
- M.Ed. Educational Policy and Management (Instructional Leadership) with an emphasis in Classroom Technology. University of Oregon, August 1999
- Basic Licensure: Early Childhood/Elementary. State of Oregon
- Endorsement: Special Education Generalist
- Endorsement: Foundational Mathematics
- B.S. Educational Studies Major (Integrated Licensure Option) University of Oregon, June, 1998